6.8.09

it wasn't as bad as I thought

Yesterday was a reaaally loooooong day. First, I was responsable for Tatib of MAT which was pretty intense, 'cause I never been one (thank god it went pretty well). Second, I have to get sampler cd from a music label. Without resting, I went to TMII to see my sis' and the UCV (Ursula Canisius choir) perform for Jambore Unit Kesehatan Sekolah Nasional II . They are competing with 9 other province.

Here are pictures from their rehearsal


They were singing two songs. Keroncong Kemayoran was my favorite. You can see them sing it in this video. I taped them while they rehearse. It was only 20 seconds cause my handphone went off. Sorry for the bad audio and image.




I also convince my lil brother to take some photos of me







The winner will be announce tommorow. I am sure they are going to win this. They are very GOOD!!! Hopefully you win, guys.